AKIA AVESTO TAJIKISTAN
The ‘Akia Avesto Avtomative Industry’ is a joint venture between Tajik Avesto Group company and Turkish AKIA that was launched in January 2018 with the aim of producing AKIA brand passenger buses in Tajikistan.
AKIA AVESTO is the first and only company in the Republic of Tajikistan, which is engaged in the production of buses, in accordance with the increase and great contribution to the overall industrialization of the country. The production capacity of the company is 300 buses per year, and the total number of jobs created is 200 people. The company is a manufacturer for 5 types of city and suburban buses.
The produced Euro 5 buses also include engines and running gear from well-known brands such as Mercedes Benz and Zahnrad Fabrik. All spare parts imported for the production of buses have a high guarantee and high quality from eminent European and Turkish companies.
The mission of our company is
to develop the transport
industry in Central Asia by
providing high-quality and
By 2025, we plan to become the
most successful vehicle
manufacturer in Central Asia
- Customer orientation
AKIA Turkey is one of the leading brands
in the production of a wide range of buses in Turkey and Europe.
- AKIA started its activities
in 2013 in Istanbul.The total industrial area of the factory is 26,000 square meters.
- The annual production capacity is 1200 * buses. ( AKIA Turkey + АКIА Tajikistan)
- AKIA has its own R&D center.
- The total number of specialists is more than 200 people.
- Buses of the AKIA brand are exported to more than 10 countries around the world.
- Main partners Daimler AG, Cummins ZF, Allison, Brist and others.